18 March 2021 at 14:00 GMT. Join our CEO and Co-Founder James Rosewell for the Marketers & Google Privacy Sandbox interactive event.
Alongside James Rosewell, the expert panel includes Tim Cowen, Chair of the Antitrust Practice at Preiskel & Co LLP, and other professionals from the international media and marketing scene.
The interactive event, hosted by Mediaspace, will include discussions on Google’s Privacy Sandbox and what the death of third-party cookies might mean for you in practice. Please register here.
Privacy has been a hot topic in recent years, and 51Degrees has never shied away from challenging the global monopolies to protect the diverse Open Web.
With the UK’s Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) opening an investigation into Google’s Privacy Sandbox proposal in January, the anxiety over what this may mean for the advertising and publishing industries continues. Read more on Marketers for an Open Web’s response to the CMA investigation.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to discuss your privacy woes at this informative and insightful interactive event.
What will be discussed?
This interactive event will give you the opportunity to discuss with the expert panel what the death of the third-party cookie and other Chrome functionalities might mean for you. There will also be discussions on opportunities and potential solutions to the Privacy Sandbox proposal. The panel members will be available for Q&A and the event will also host live networking in small online breakout groups.
Privacy Sandbox would effectively create a Google-owned walled garden that would close down the competitive, vibrant Open Web. Providing more directly identifiable, personal information to Google does not protect anyone’s privacy.. James RosewellDirector, Marketers for an Open Web
The expert panel includes:
- James Rosewell, CEO and Co-Founder of 51Degrees and Director at Marketers for an Open Web
- Tim Cowen, Chair of the Antitrust Practice at Preiskel & Co LLP
- Kinga Incze, Founder of Mediaspace, Whitereport Global Limited
- Adam Mero, CEE Regional Media & Connection Manager at The Coca-Cola Company
- Mattia Fosci, Founder & CEO of ID Ward
- Chair: Hamish Sandison, Chairman of Mediaspace, Whitereport Global Limited
The interactive event starts at 14:00 GMT on 18 March 2021, and a further breakdown of the schedule is below:
- 14:00 – 15:05. Panel discussion with a Q&A.
- 15:05 – 15:20. Members-to-members discussions in small virtual groups.
- 15:20 – 15:30. Closing.
To book your place and join the conversation, visit the Mediaspace website.
Catch up on Google’s latest announcement regarding third-party cookies.