Why Pipeline API?
Device detection, geolocation, TAC, and other data microservices can do wonders for your digital business. But let's be honest: sourcing it all from different providers, through multiple requests, with varying speed and reliability is a real pain in the proverbials.
Surely, there must be a better way?
Well, now there is. Pipeline API is a new microservices aggregation platform: a set of open source APIs for multiple real-time data services from us and a growing number of third parties – all under one roof. You get better results, for less (or no) money, in a fraction of the time, freeing you to focus on the more rewarding parts of your job.
Without Pipeline API
Herding fragmented data services from multiple providers.
With Pipeline API
Delivering all your data services in a single, streamlined package.
There's lots to like
Pipeline API is jam-packed with useful features to help marketers and developers become heroes (with astonishingly little effort).
- Multiple real-time data sources in one speedy request and a single HTTPS API
- Super-fast sub-millisecond device detection performance
- Quick, simple configuration through a single, intuitive interface
- Fully customizable configuration - select exactly the properties you need and skip the ones you don't
- Options for third-party add-ons and your own custom data engines
- The only commercial device detection solution that gives you free, permissive open source APIs
- Seamless integration with your existing web frameworks, languages, CMS, and plugins: .NET, Java, Node, PHP, Python, C, C++, Wordpress, Drupal, and more
- Modern software design including fluent builders, dependency injection, unit testing, and continuous integration
- Straightforward, accurate, and up-to-date documentation for stress-free development and deployment
- Cloud data engines run from multiple locations around the world, keeping latency low and availability high
- 99.9% uptime on cloud deployment – backed by Microsoft Azure
- Option to deliver server-side in a first-party environment avoiding third-party web browser compatibility issues
- Dependable device data from multiple, authoritative, and verified sources
- Seamless switching between cloud and on-premise services for the best of both worlds
- Plug-in based architecture for easy addition of your own business services
- Flexibility to prioritise what's important for your business, such as reduced memory vs. high performance
- Support for high-performance, native data processing libraries via SWIG
- Components designed for scalable, multi-threaded applications
- Permissive open source licencing provides full access to source code and allows commercial use
- In-place, automatic updates available with on-premise service, refreshing your data with zero downtime
- Future-proof data services that can grow with your business
How Pipeline API works
When it comes to using real-time data services, Pipeline API is a game-changer. Here's how it works.
Pick the data you want from a list of properties and programming languages.
Plug the API code into whatever environment you're using.
Wow! That was fast. Which business services will you add next?
Out pops the all the real-time data you need, in one speedy API request.
Spoiled for choice
At the heart of Pipeline API is a suite of engines powered by us and our trusted data partners. Choose from hundreds of properties and thousands of data combinations with the power to transform your digital business.