51Degrees, a leader in web site optimisation for mobile phones, tablets and TVs will be exhibiting at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona and 1 week later at CeBIT in Hanover. They'll be demonstrating their latest high performance solutions for web optimisation and intelligence resolving problems faced by all modern web aware business.
51Degrees solutions are particularly relevant to:
- Senior management and CEOs wanting to increase revenue from their web sites.
- Web developers and designers who wish to improve web site performance and usability.
- Analysts and Journalists seeking a better understand of real world web usage.
- Advertisers needing to improve click through rates and reduce operating costs.
- Network operators who want to improve their understanding of web data.
- Hardware vendors wishing to understand how their handset usage compares to competitors.
Ruth Rosewell, CFO and Co-Founder said "MWC and CeBIT will enable more business leaders to understand simple methods to increase revenue from their web sites with 51Degrees."
Device and browser vendors should use Mobile World Congress as an opportunity to meet with 51Degrees to understand how 1.5 million web sites are optimising for different devices and the impact this has on their products James RosewellCEO, 51Degrees