(SOLVED) Calendar Control Postbacks
 3 Replies
Sort:
Topic is locked
Author Messages

Andy Langowitz

--
14 Apr 2011 08:40 PM
    When I select a date on the Calendar control it posts back and fires the SelectionChanged event, but the SelectedDate property still contains the previous selection, not the new one. I'm testing on a desktop, so I assume I'm getting the version that uses JavaScript. The regular ASP.NET calendar behaves properly in this regard - when the SelectionChanged event fires the SelectedDate property contains the new date.

James Rosewell Host

--
    15 Apr 2011 03:14 PM
    Andy,

Can you paste the ASP.NET code you're using? Do you have AllowMultipleSection enabled?

Also are you using version 1.0.4.5 of the Framework. There were x4 fixes to calendar included in this release.

Thanks,

James

Andy Langowitz

--
    15 Apr 2011 06:23 PM
    I am running Framework version 1.0.4.5, and I do not have AllowMultipleSelection enabled.

This is actually a very simple test:

1) Create a new C# Mobile Web Application project (from the 51Degrees template)
    2) Drop a Calendar control and a Label on the default form from 51Degrees.mobi in the Toolbox
    3) Add a SelectionChanged event handler
    4) Put the following line of code in the handler:

Label1.Text = Calendar1.SelectedDate.ToShortDateString();

Run the project and select dates.  I see the label not properly reflecting the currently selected date, but rather the previous one.

James Rosewell Host

--
    21 Apr 2011 11:04 AM
    This should be resolved in version 1.0.5.4 available for download from this link.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Our QA processes are being tightened to ensure this doesn't happen again.

Thank you for bringing to our attention and your help.

James
    Topic is locked