(SOLVED) DropDownBox: missing right arrow
 1 Replies
Sort:
Topic is locked
Author Messages

Fabio Pagano

--
17 Apr 2013 07:23 PM
    I've noticed today that the dropdownbox has no more the right arrow.You can see it from our site www.elevamobile.it (field "Utente").I've seen it on Samsung Galaxy S2 and S3, both on Android Browser and Chrome browser, while on chrome desktop browser the arrow is correctly present. I've not tested on other devices.The UserAgent from the Galaxy S2 with Android browser is:Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 4.1.2; it-it; GT-I9100 Build/JZO54K) AppleWebKit/534.30 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/534.30The UserAgent from the Galaxy S2 with Chrome browser is:Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 4.1.2; GT-I9100 Build/JZO54K) AppleWebKit/535.19 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/18.0.1025.166 Mobile Safari/535.19Thank you.

Tom Holmes

--
    18 Apr 2013 03:02 PM

Hi,

It appears that the default Android browser will remove the arrow if a background-color is applied through css, even in just a simple html document. Chrome mobile does not remove the arrow, but as your drop down menu is black it is impossible to see the arrow. I haven't yet tested with a non 4.x Android so this might be a newer quick of Android.

Thanks,

Tom

Topic is locked