- Getting Started
- Upgrade V2 to V3
- Operational Summary
- Automatic Data Updates
- Web Applications
- trie matching
- Image Optimiser
- Passing Properties To Client Side
- Client Side Overrides
- User Performance Monitoring
- Offline Applications
- Accessing Metadata
- SQL Server
- IIS Modification
- Log Troubleshooting
- Native Code
- Examples And Questions
Nuget is an open source package manager for Visual Studio 2010 and Visual 2012 that can download packages and manage dependencies. It is included by default in VS 2012 but VS 2010 users will need this extension .
To download and install the 51degrees package you will need to access the Nuget gallery via a project's context menu. Right click on the project (not the solution) and select 'Manage Nuget Packages...'
This opens the galley dialog. Search 51Degrees and press the Install button on the 51Degrees package (not the WebMatrix package).
You should then see Nuget installing the package and dependencies. Finally you will see that your project has had the 51Degrees references added and some sample configuration files.
- 51Degrees Configuration - To see how to setup your website to make the most of 51Degrees
- Nuget Documentation - For more on Nuget and how it works.
- 51Degrees Nuget Page - The 51Degrees package on Nuget.