- Getting Started
- Web Applications
- Offline Application
- Image Optimiser
- Automatic Data Updates
- Client Side Overrides
- User Performance Monitoring
- Passing Properties To Client Side
- Accessing Metadata
- Match Metrics
- Trie Matching
Step by Step Guide for Netbeans
These instructions assume you have Netbeans, JDK and JRE 1.6 or later installed and configured for your system.
- Download the latest Java package from Sourceforge
- Unzip to your preferred project directory
- Add reference to the 51Degrees core JAR file to your project by right clicking the 'Libraries' and selecting 'Add JAR/Folder' option.
You should see a file selection window. Navigate to the directory 'dist' directory and sselect the 'core' JAR file:
You should see the 'core' package in the list of libraries.
- 4.The code below demonstrates how to initialize the API and supply it with the device data file as well as how to perform the match and retrieve the results
Once the program executes you should see that the user agent in this example is a mobile device using the Blackberry browser.