- Getting Started
- Web Applications
- Offline Application
- Image Optimiser
- Automatic Data Updates
- Client Side Overrides
- User Performance Monitoring
- Passing Properties To Client Side
- Accessing Metadata
- Match Metrics
- Trie Matching
Step by Step Guide for Eclipse
This guide assumes that you have Eclipse, JDK and JRE 1.6 or later set up and configured on your system.
- Download the latest Java package from Sourceforge
- Unzip to your preferred project directory
- Add reference to the 'core' JAR file to your project by accessing the 'Java Build Path' section of the project's properties.
You should then click the 'Add external JARs' button and selec the 'Core' JAR.
You will then notice that 'Package Explorer' now contains a new item called 'Referenced libraries'.
- The code below demonstrates how to initialize the API and supply it with the device data file as well as how to perform the match and retrieve the results.
When the code executes you will see that the user agent in this example is not mobile.