For private cloud deployments the microservice combines the benefits of the cloud with on-premise, deploying directly into your private cloud and storing data locally.
This gives you access to 51Degrees APIs from the private cloud deployment under your control, and from any language via HTTP APIs or existing open source libraries in most languages.
- Application dependency
- Client hosted micro service (private cloud)
- All benefits of on-premise
- Packages available for .NET, C, C++, Java, Node, PHP, Python
Micro Service deployment diagram
Get more with Pipeline API
We could just give you the world's best intelligence and leave it there. But it gets better.
- Multiple real-time data sources in one speedy request
- Supports most popular web frameworks and programming languages
- Seamless switching between cloud and on-premise services
- And much more