For processing large quantities of data in storage, the data warehousing deployment is likely to be the most effective.
This augments existing records of captured evidence (IP, User-Agent, Location) with 51Degrees data fields for device, location and network, and can query cloud APIs directly or a local on-premise data source for offline batch processing.
- Application dependency
- Added to transform process
- Takes raw evidence (IP, User-Agent, Location) and adds device, location or network fields
- Options for on-premise or cloud reference data sources
- Packages available for .NET, C, C++, Java, Node, PHP, Python
Data Warehousing deployment diagram
Get more with Pipeline API
We could just give you the world's best intelligence and leave it there. But it gets better.
- Multiple real-time data sources in one speedy request
- Supports most popular web frameworks and programming languages
- Seamless switching between cloud and on-premise services
- And much more