We have some exciting product news!
It’s been a busy start to 2020 for 51Degrees, not even a global pandemic stopping us from launching version 4 of our device detection, writing brand new documentation, creating new HASH datafiles and completely redesigning our website.
As part of the redesign for version 4 we have recently upgraded our Varnish API. So what’s new?
- Datafiles – Smaller with far greater predictive power
- Documentation – A whole redesign and new approach from our previous libraries. Helps you get up and running in no time.
Configure it your way
- Set your drift and difference to match a wider range of character positions.
- Choose a performance strategy that will suit your production environment.
- Choose which graph method to use in the detection process, performance vs predictive.
- Ability to handle matches that aren’t found.
We have released the source code on our GitHub repository and revamped the Varnish documentation.
If you are interested in participating in a trial of the API and willing to provide valuable feedback please get in touch, and we can provide you with access to getting up and running