Build Errors - FiftyOne.Foundation SQL.sqlproj
 2 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages

DCA

--
04 Apr 2016 06:03 PM

When attempting to build the FiftyOne.Foundation SQL.sqlproj project from FoundationV3, the following errors are thrown.

1) Error: CS2001: Source file 'Mobile\Detection\Entities\Stream\Source.cs' could not be found
    2) Error: CS2001: Source file 'Mobile\Detection\Entities\IntegerEntity.cs' could not be found
    3) Error: CS2001: Source file 'Mobile\Detection\IFixedList.cs' could not be found

Is there another location where I may obtain the three (3) source files needed for a successful build?

Note, the source code was downloaded from Codeplex at 11am MDT on April 4, 2016 (after the most recent upload).

Michael

--
    05 Apr 2016 12:56 PM
    Hi there,

Thanks for bringing up this issue. We recently made changes to these classes and are now no longer being used. We shall update the CodePlex code now to remove these lines of code now.

I shall post here when this is done.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Michael

DCA

--
    08 Apr 2016 04:39 PM
    Thanks Michael. Has there been a change in status for the Codeplex update? I have yet to see a new code drop. The reason I ask is, we are working on a proof-of-concept for a client, and would love to use the 51 Degrees solution for device detection and to gather associated attributes. We're kinda in a holding pattern until the new SQL project code is updated and distributed. We appreciate any assistance your team is able to provide.

Thanks again!
    You are not authorized to post a reply.