PHP API long term support.
 2 Replies
Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages

Joshua Jones

--
07 Mar 2016 05:11 PM
    From the looks of it, there has not been a commit to the library in almost a year, and it does not work with the new version 3.2 data files. Before I purchase a license for this product, I need to know that I will have support in the long term for the PHP API as I cannot use the C extension in this project.

Alice

--
    08 Mar 2016 12:13 PM
    • Accepted Answer
    Hi Joshua,

I know your issue has been discussed over email, but I'm leaving this response for the benefit of anyone else who may be interested!

Unfortunately we no longer actively develop pure PHP APIs for the latest versions of our on-premise products. We do of course still support the older versions in the sense that we will fix any major bugs found.

However, pure PHP can still be used with the latest version via our cloud service.
    It is also worth noting that we have made significant recent progress in a Windows build for our PHP C extension: https://51degrees.com/support/docum...extension.

I hope this helps.

Alice

Joshua Jones

--
    08 Mar 2016 01:59 PM
    Thank you for the response. I was able to get in touch with one of your developers who is currently working on a Windows build for the PHP C extension. The lack of a Windows build was the only reason that I could not use the C extension, so it looks like my problem will soon be resolved. Thank you again.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.