I've changed the "today" button text and has worked, thank you.
I have to report two issues:
1. If i click on "Today" button, nothing happens (i had previously selected another date). This behavior was already present.
2. About "PersistState" problem (i set "False" then it falls back to "True") please follow these steps to try to reproduce it:
- In designer, set "PersistState" = False in the calendar control
- Explicitly save the form
- Close and reopen the solution
- "PersistState" of the calendar control has returned to true.
Please note that i want to set "PersistState" = False in the calendar control because each time i reopen it the selected date is correctly setted on the date that i set by code (tipically today) but i see an orange box around the last date that was selected in the previous session (in the screenshot, today is correctly 8 of may and it is selected but the last selected date in the previous session was 24 may and we see an orange box around it):