2/7/2022 11:00 AM
Optimize by Device & Location: our new WordPress plugin
Using WordPress to host your website? It just got easier to enrich your website with real-time data
The free 51Degrees Optimize by Device & Location WordPress plugin allows website owners to seamlessly integrate our real-time data services onto their WordPress site. Gather more insights into your website visitors and provide locally relevant content with ease.
4/19/2017 8:55 AM
Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ User-Agents Detected
Samsung New Flagship Smartphones
With the excitement of Mobile World Congress 2017 now over with many new smartphones revealed over the last few months we were one name short. Samsung kept their audience waiting but we finally have the pleasure to add Samsung’s latest flagship smartphones to our database.
5/27/2014 2:10 PM
Version 3 Device Detection
Following live trials lasting more than 6 months we're delighted to announce version 3 of the 51Degrees device detection solution is fully released.
Available to all, including free Lite users, key improvements include:
- Over 100 times faster device detection
- Reduced memory consumption and faster start up times
- Automatic image optimisation (PHP, Java and .NET)
- Future proof algorithms supporting potentially millions of device combinations
1/5/2012 4:27 PM
New version of 51Degrees.mobi data now includes 3D device detection
A new version of 51Degrees.mobi device data is available from today.
Our Premium data set now includes two new properties to identify handsets with a 3D-compatible display and 3D camera. In addition, the regular weekly update for new and amended device specifications has taken place.
12/8/2011 6:17 PM
Winter 2011 News Letter
We've been busy creating new mobile products and services to benefit your business.
You may not be aware but, since September, the WURFL Device file has been commercialised. This means using newer WURFL versions for commercial purposes will require a commercial license.
In response to this and other feedback from our customers, we have launched our own Device file. It comes in two versions:
- an entry-level open source version called Lite, which can be used commercially and is entirely free; and
- a Premium version that provides a comprehensive set of device attributes to help you create the very best mobile experience for your customers.
Our device detection file contains the very latest smartphones, feature phones, tablets and consoles. Naturally, it's fully compatible with our Foundation API and Framework products, which have also been upgraded to version 2.
6/15/2011 3:20 PM
Summer 2011 News Letter
We've been busy creating new products and services. Find out about:
- Our Free Mobile Analytics service providing details of handsets by month, country and manufacturer.
- Release 1.1 of 51Degrees.mobi Framework offering more control and features.
- Professional Support offering for businesses dependent on 51Degrees.mobi.